Can't see the program file for FSX!!!

rcrx Guest

Hi,

I have had FSX on my computer for about 2 years now. When I first downloaded the program, I had to contact customer support because I couldn't access the program to play it. Not only was there no shortcut but there was no file for it under programs. So the tech support guy was able to get onto my computer remotely and create a short cut and it worked flawlessly.

But now I want to add on another aircraft and I still can't find the program file! The shortcut is there but not the file. I have searched for it but just can't access it. I know the program is there because I use all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

rcrx wrote:

Hi,

I have had FSX on my computer for about 2 years now. When I first downloaded the program, I had to contact customer support because I couldn't access the program to play it. Not only was there no shortcut but there was no file for it under programs. So the tech support guy was able to get onto my computer remotely and create a short cut and it worked flawlessly.

But now I want to add on another aircraft and I still can't find the program file! The shortcut is there but not the file. I have searched for it but just can't access it. I know the program is there because I use all the time. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

If FSX was installed on Windows 7 the file location probably is C:/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX. Or on very left bottom of the desktop click Start button, In the box under "All programs" there is a box then enter "FSX", search that should load the file locations.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...