SearchSearch 

CH Yoke calibration etc. --- .ini file needed?

pkisken Guest

CH yoke and rudder pedals worked fine in FS 2002, but in FSX I haven't been able to get them calibrated, particularly the throttle, which operates only a small part of the range needed (it does not allow for full throttling back, nor for full power). I went through the button assignment and the in-program calibration, but could not solve the problem.

My question is, is there an *.ini file that results from successful button assignment and calibration that I could use to bypass this problem?

1 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
jrocky Trainee

pkisken wrote:

CH yoke and rudder pedals worked fine in FS 2002, but in FSX I haven't been able to get them calibrated, particularly the throttle, which operates only a small part of the range needed (it does not allow for full throttling back, nor for full power). I went through the button assignment and the in-program calibration, but could not solve the problem.

My question is, is there an *.ini file that results from successful button assignment and calibration that I could use to bypass this problem?

Have you downloaded and calibrated with CH Control Manager Software v4.55? http://www.ch-hangar.com/forum/showthread.php?8513-CH-Control-Manager-Software-v4-55 scroll down to "Downloads" then CH Hanger Mirror to download the software. Works with CH Yoke and Pedals.