Hi. Can anyone. Help me out? I did the whole bootcamp process. However when its time to run the flight sim, its says the drivers may need to be updated. Iused a software. That finds these driver's. And it's also supposed to install the drivers aswell. But the never do install. It says error. Someone. Please. Help me. I am at my wits end. I spent a good bit on the this imac latest version just to push the fsx without breaking the bank. I really don't like the whole set up of the xplanes. Someone. Please. Help me. These are the tools I want to use to push me thru aviation school. Thanks in advance.
3 Answers
Thanks so much for the help. The youtube video actually gave me a hint as to where i needed to go. I went on the nvidia site and i just chatted to one of the support techs and she gave me exactly the right drivers for my graphic card to work. http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-320.18-whql-driver.html
Thats it right there. Pass it on to someone you may come across that may need it. Thanks again. Big help you were.
👍 Thats great that she was able to help.
Enjoy flying now!

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain