fsx on latest imac. wont work without drivers for graphics c

anwar shamaal Guest

Hi. Can anyone. Help me out? I did the whole bootcamp process. However when its time to run the flight sim, its says the drivers may need to be updated. Iused a software. That finds these driver's. And it's also supposed to install the drivers aswell. But the never do install. It says error. Someone. Please. Help me. I am at my wits end. I spent a good bit on the this imac latest version just to push the fsx without breaking the bank. I really don't like the whole set up of the xplanes. Someone. Please. Help me. These are the tools I want to use to push me thru aviation school. Thanks in advance.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
anwar shamaal Guest

Thanks so much for the help. The youtube video actually gave me a hint as to where i needed to go. I went on the nvidia site and i just chatted to one of the support techs and she gave me exactly the right drivers for my graphic card to work. http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win8-win7-64bit-320.18-whql-driver.html
Thats it right there. Pass it on to someone you may come across that may need it. Thanks again. Big help you were.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Thats great that she was able to help.
Enjoy flying now!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...