You know I have tried many downloads on here and have gotten 0 to work I have tried to follow instuctions to the best of my ability which is obviously sub par here. It is now 6am EDST and I have been up all night just trying to get a repaint on the X CRJ . NOW I get access to MSFX etc etc denied with no explination. God Love you guys, but you write this stuff like we are all computer geeks now we are airplane geeks! Please make the instuctions on a 3rd grader level or like you explaining to mom. I don't get any of this and now I have aperently corrupted my CRJ file the does not come up at all. A little help for this idiot please. Sorry about the spelling! 😞 😞
3 Answers
Here is our "official" texture add-on tutorial, good luck.
Scroll down a little.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/33358/how-to-install-aircraft-in-fsx/

Just tried to download some of the top 20 'freebies'.....not possible! All I get from the 'Installer Package" is an error message , saying the file is faulty....on 4 that I have tried?
Any suggestions?
Aviator49
Sorry.
Give us links to the ones that are giving you problems so we can try.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain