Hello! I'm building a custom panel for a custom aircraft and I'm just about done except I need a FLIR gauge for my panel. The closest thing I could find was the PLAT in FA-18 Combat (https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5435/fsx-f-18-combat-version/) I also just searched FLIR here on Fly Away and a few things came up, Are any of them actual real time FLIR? I have the Superbug+Tacpack which has a perfect FLIR but it is in the VC and impossible to get on 2-D. Does anybody know of or could make me a gauge/panel with a really good FLIR? ❓
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →