Adding Waypoints to FSNavigator

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi All.. I am having a difficult time adding waypoints to the FSNavigator program. I have edited the isec file, added the waypoint name and numbers and even went so far as to copy one of the waypoints in the isec file and merely changed the name and numbers with no luck at all. The isec is merely a text file but something is preventing me from entering a new waypoint with the appropriate name, lat/lon etc and having it appear on the FSNavigator map when the F9 key is pressed during the FS9 program. Has anyone placed a new waypoint in the FSNavigator program and have it appear on the map and if so what were the steps that were taken to bring this about. When I save the isec file the waypoint I generated is there but not on the map.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Additional information. When I entered the waypoint in the isec file and then selected the PMDG 747 for a flight, the FMC picked up the new waypoint and the correct position, however the waypoint did not appear on the FSNavigator map. This might be a clue to the problem.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...