Downloaded FSX Mesh for South Africa Scenery(All Parts)
Zip file name is fsx-mesh-sa-update.
When i extract i do not get, Create_FSXMesh0604upd1.exe.
I have a file _MACOSX.
All other extracted files are as per the install info.
I lived in SA for 25years. Would love to get the AEROWORX scenery to work. I have not been able to join there forum for some reason.
3 Answers
Try leaving a message here.
http://www.aeroworx.co.za/blog/?p=24#respond
I think their forum has been shut down, can't be sure no links to it.

Thanks. Do you know of any payware scenery for SA
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain