Product Activation Error

Hi
I have joined the forum but cannot seem to log in. Anyhow I cannot get my new copy of FSX re-activated. This is especilly irritating as I gave a talk this morning on my time as a Tristar training captain on the aircraft and simulator and wanted to use the Just Flight Tristar to illustrate it.
I think what happened was that I installed and activated FSX OK, then installed Acceleration without realising that needed to be activated as well.In my attempts to sort this out I ended up deleting all and trying to re-install.
I have tried 1 FS_Registry_Repair 2 Editing Registry PartMsg entry 3 Uninstall program
All to no avail - all I get is a 'product activation error' which prevents internet or phone registration.
Any help much appreciated
John

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This also works with FSX

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/888846

Be sure to follow all steps carefully.
If you miss one folder or one line in the registry it won't reinstall properly.

Radar

Well I tried this without any luck even after going further into registry. When I run setup whatever I seem to do it always FSX is already installed. Next try Revo Uninstaller Pro. But I hsave no faith that anything other than re-installing windows will work and probably not that.
Still not able to log in despite email to accounts
John

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Revo is good.

Registration problems.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/support/open.php

And open a support ticket with the account team.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...