Ihave a Original FsX Deluxe Edition , wich workt Perfact on Windows XP3.Nauw I got mi self A Nwu Computer wit Windows 7 after Instalig it wokt only SO LA<LA So Itryd To Validate with the Product KEY. After 101 Cals To The Microsoft help Desc Iwas Tolt the Vallidation Kee das Not Exist. So I hafe a Fsx Edition wich I onley can look at.
Maybi Samone can Help.
1 Answers
Look at the key again, sometimes the 8 looks like a B.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain