I downloaded the Eastern L1011 plane. It says that I need- FSX Eastern Airlines L1011 Tristar
Repaint of Thomas Ruth and Erick Cantu's L1011-100 in Eastern Airlines livery registration N311EA,cn 1012.Textures only requires base model (tom1011.zip).
Repaint by Paul Craig.
I am not sure where to find the (tom1011.zip)
Thanks,
Jack
2 Answers
Never mind ... found it!
Where? I need it too!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee