cannot download from Fly Away

Pro Member Trainee
mrfocus Trainee

hi folks, I'm back to simming after a few years off. Just got a big new honkin' rig with win 8.1. I go to download an airplane and nothing happens. Nothing. I am logged in so wassup? Am I missing a cookie button or what?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

"nothing happens" doesn't tell us much.
When you download something do you know were to find it on the OS you are running.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mrfocus Trainee

Sorry guys, a little vague. When I mean nothing happens, I click on the start download button for a plane and...nothing happens... No change of the curser, no indication that that I have to wait for my download to start. I am logged in to Fly Away. As I mentioned, it's a brand new computer. I have downloaded from other sites, eg. WoW, WoT, Assetto Corsa from steam. My problem seems to be with all the flight sim sites.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The only thing that comes to mind (if the links are working) is they are downloading and you don't know were to find them on your computer.
So many operating systems the last few years and everything is in different spots.
Or: Try another browser, use both IE and Firefox.

If you still can't get any give me a link to one and let me see if I can download it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
mrfocus Trainee

Loading firefox seemed to do the trick. Thanks for your help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

mrfocus wrote:

Loading firefox seemed to do the trick. Thanks for your help.

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know what works.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...