FSX Ignores addon scenery

Pro Member Trainee
zeuspedro Trainee

Hi! I am new to installing add-ons, but have had no problem at all adding new planes.

This changes when it comes to scenery, though. I have follow the help instructions from FSX to manually install scenery. I have tried all methods, but elected to create different folders (in the Addon Scenery folder) for each scenery, and each one of this folders contains a "scenery" and a "textures" subfolder, where the corresponding files are located.

The problem is that FSX should upload those automatically, but nothing shows on the scenery library.

Using "add area" doesn't work either: after I select the directory to add, I press Ok, and all it does is go down the directory hierarchy without closing the dialog box, as if the program is still looking for the directory I want to add.

I have FSX installed in a machine with a 3-core AMD processor with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit. Could this be a problem of Windows 7, or related to the 64 bit version?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
roan2004 Trainee

When You add scenery ,just click on the white aera 🙂
sorry for my english m8 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...