Actavation codes for FSX

Pro Member Trainee
Alex Nas (MajorCowboy) Trainee

Im still having problems my Actavation codes for FSX, i have writen several times to Microsoft FSX, but have not recived any concriet answers, they said once 3 months ago,that there working on it, but what with,i dont think they no what they are doing,?? Why dont they just give me new codes for FSX ? 🙄 🙄

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Thank you Mr Radar Man, i got stuck into it right away,First i called Micosoft in the USA, twice, all you get is a ansewering machine, press this press that,then they say, we wil put you throw to our support and technical dept,. once you get in there they just dont ansewer or hangup, so then i tried phoneing over here in Belgium, the same ansewer machine,press this press that, then they say, type in group numbers,i dont know what there talking about??..... so then i phoned to the Nertherlands, and they tolled me to write to Micosoft, witch i had allready done several times, i just dont know what to do anymore.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The paragraph that you just posted, mail that to them.
Also say, I want to get FSX to register, give them the key code.
At the bottom left of the envelope put ATT: Customer Support (in red ink).

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-7329
USA

I hope that works.
Let us know how you do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi RadarMan, Ive send all the info i had + what you wrote,to micosoft, ill be waiting to see how long it takes to get a reply,witch i hope, thanks for all your help,ill keep you informed. regards MajorCowboy. PS tried to send you a mail, but didnt work.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good luck, they should answer.

Let us know when they do.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Hi Radar man,i still havent got a answer from Microsoft its becoming very anoying,i really dont under stand why they dont reply?. Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Don't know, they answered me once the same week that I mailed to them.

Try this.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/emailcontact.aspx?scid=sw;en;1539

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Hi Mr Radar man, Wel i tried what you had given me,But no such luck, i got notice back telling me were to find the actavation codes on the FSX boxes,STUPID Microsoft, and also writing to go to microsoft technical support, there sending me around in circles, this is really driving me NUTTs Thanks for all the things you tried for me.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I would use that email again, telling them that you have the number but it won't register, did they abandon FSX after they took your money for it.

If you call, tell the tech support that you want a supervisor or second level (same thing).
The guy that answers the phone reads from a screen what to say, the supervisor makes decisions.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi Radar Man, i think it would be cheaper for to buy a new FSX, ive already spend 25 euro`s on postage & telphone calls. is the FSX still avallable,if it is, were can i buy it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have it in our store.

https://www.simshack.net/products/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-74

I was thinking, why not bring yours back first, if you have the receipt tell them it won't register and you want a new replacement (or credit).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...