Can someone help me with installiing Flight Sim X? I keep getting error codes. 1335 and 2350. I was able to install Flt Sim2004 without any problems, but when I try to install X, it gets to a certain point and then stops.
4 Answers
You want Flight Simulator X General forum. 🙂
CRJ, where are you getting those smilies ❓ They're cool 🙂 I'm sorry though I can't help with your problem xfspazx 😞 Also welcome to the forums 😀
➡
Copy and paste as a picture.
Last edited by CRJCapt on Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total
Thanks 🙂
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain