Hey guys!
I just got FSX on my new computer, and when the joystick is at 0 tilt (basic mode). It still tillts down, how can I fix this problem? It's not the joystick thats broken, its the program. Becuse it works fine in another simulator, and I unplugged the joystick and used the mouse as a joystick. And it still tilted down. Please fast help, I want to be up in the air soon!
1 Answers
Have you tried calibrating the joystick? Just because it works ok in one sim doesn't mean it will in another, my Saitek yoke works fine in FSX but in FS2004 it's a nightmare !
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Captain