Which Virtual Airline to Join?

i was just wondering what advice you guys have on which virtual airline i should join, i've looked at FlyUk and that looks pretty cool.
also could someone tell me what the IVAO is, how to join it and what advantages it has to the simmer cus i'd like to start flying online but son't know how

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Jamie Robson (Jamier) First Officer

www.scotair.org is the VA i fly for.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

IVAO stands for International Virtual Aviation Organization

You'll find more information at their site ➡ http://www.ivao.org/hq/

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

You'll find that IVAO had a bit of an internal coup d'etat and the site has been hijacked to ivao.aero.

Pro Member Captain
PanAmerican Captain

You can join my VA, Family Virtual Airlines. We fly Boeing 737-400 & Boeing 747-400. Visit our website at: http://www.freewebs.com/familyvirtualairlines

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

I wonder why it is, that every time someone asks which VA they should fly for, everyone jumps in and suggests their own. Wouldn't it be wiser to suggest that someone check out those that exist to find which most closely matches their flying goals? Check out the Vatsim partnered VAs. They are established and have enough members that they are likely to be around for a long while.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...