Hello everybody,
I was thinking/wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a cross country escort flight. What I had in mind was an airliner would take off and then one or two fighters would escort them to their destination. Just something to keep FSX interesting, rather than doing the same cross country flight. If anyone's willing to be the airliner I'm sure me and some other people would be willing to escort you to your destination. If you would like to arrange a date to do this, pleas email:
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →