I'm going to start a Flight Simulator video series, and I'm concerned because when I record a video, it always plays back as a .avi video. How do I convert the video from .avi to .mp4? 🙄
4 Answers
You may upload any format video to our media gallery here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/upload/
It will convert it into MP4, which you can then download after it has been published.
Please consider publishing your flight simulator video series with us.
I use this...
Try Freemake or TenorshareVideoConverter, I just heard them from my friend and am not sure if it can work
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain
Trainee