Traffic360

Pro Member Trainee
britvisc Trainee

For the kind attention of Radar Man My sim saviour

I Downloaded this App because the write up was impressive, my only criticism is the installation help document, very involved.
I tried to follow it but feel I have missed something important.

I have managed to get the ACARS unit onto my tool bar. It works (switch on and message says flight sim not found,,,, as its not turned on)

I,ve tried copying it to the a/c Im flying and IF its there, I cant find it to use.

Does one programme it before starting the sim, or when its in the flying a/c ?

Have checked my FSX directory but am reluctant to add or move stuff until I know a bit more.

It looks so good and Im aching to get it going

😕

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since I've never used it I can only search for an answer.
Try looking at these.

http://www.justflight.com/support/traffic360

Good place to ask.

http://forum.justflight.com/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
britvisc Trainee

Thanks Radar Man
Have done all you said.

Do you remember talking about that add on offered about clouds but we could't find it to download ?

Well a similar one appeared and the offer on a Mosquito download said it was for £5 , usual price £12.99.

I selected it but once again was unable to proceed as it wasn't there !!! ????

I'm beginning to think these offers are some kind of weird scam.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

About the clouds, get the name of it and let me see if I can find out what it's all about.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...