So just recently after installing the most recent Mad Catz programming software whenever I play Flight Simulator X at times it just randomly right clicks or changes view without any of my input every 2-5 mins or so. I currently have no mods or addons installed although I did load my default program folder after some addons were causing trouble. Would you think its a FSX issue and I should just reinstall clean from my disk? Or is it just some Mad Catz programming issue? FYI I own the Saitek x52 Pro flight controls and have had them for over 2 years now without an issue. I am also running Windows 8. Please help!
Thanks in advance
4 Answers
Change it to a different USB port and see if that helps.

I will try that thanks
RadarMan wrote:
Change it to a different USB port and see if that helps.
It seems to be running just fine now!
Thanks!
Glad to hear that.
It happens all the time.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain