Problem with x52 Pro Flight Controls on FSX

Pro Member Trainee
Cpt_Nickel Trainee

So just recently after installing the most recent Mad Catz programming software whenever I play Flight Simulator X at times it just randomly right clicks or changes view without any of my input every 2-5 mins or so. I currently have no mods or addons installed although I did load my default program folder after some addons were causing trouble. Would you think its a FSX issue and I should just reinstall clean from my disk? Or is it just some Mad Catz programming issue? FYI I own the Saitek x52 Pro flight controls and have had them for over 2 years now without an issue. I am also running Windows 8. Please help!
Thanks in advance

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Change it to a different USB port and see if that helps.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Cpt_Nickel Trainee

I will try that thanks

Pro Member Trainee
Cpt_Nickel Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Change it to a different USB port and see if that helps.

Radar

It seems to be running just fine now!
Thanks!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear that.
It happens all the time.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...