A320 crashes FS2004

Pro Member Trainee
badongr Trainee

I downloaded and installed the FS2004 Airbus A320-200 Compilation by Pedro Borges in my PC today. Did a standard install. The two AC folders went into FS9/aircraft. The gauges, modules and sound folders went into FS9. The Panel file went into the two AC folders which were already in FS9/aircraft. There's an A320TAP3.DIZ file in the download I didn't know what to do about - so I didn't load it to FS9.

On startup of FS2004 the first error message said FSSound.dll needs to be disabled - I disabled it with the error message. Second error message said FSUIPC! is not compatible with this version of FS2004 - I have version 9.1. Next message said that FSUIPC.dll had been disabled. Finally, FS2004 disabled the aircraft - I assume it was the new add-ons since I've never had a problem before.

I run V.9.1 of FS2004 on Windows 8.1 and never had a problem like this before.

Any suggestions?

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

For some unknown reason to us right now this aircraft isn't compatible with your setup.
I would delete all of it and look for another aircraft, not made by the same designer.
He seems to use some parts that don't quite make it with you.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Fredericia01 First Officer

Your Aircraft will work in FS9 without trouble, and easy to fix, first go to this link and download and install the latest fsuipc : http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html --- it's a self installer.
Next is to locate your fs9.cfg file, and by using notepad then copy this text and paste it into your fs9.cfg,

[OldModules]
FSSound.dll=1

save the cfg and fire up your FS9 - any other trouble let me know

Pro Member First Officer

Whats happened is that the software installed an old fsuipc version that doesn't work with FS9 v. 9.1, and also got the FSSOUND.DLL module with it, which was actually used back in FS2002, not a big deal Smile

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

For some unknown reason to us right now this aircraft isn't compatible with your setup.
I would delete all of it and look for another aircraft, not made by the same designer.

Radar

You've been sniffing too much avgas Radar Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fredericia01 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

😀 How ya been? Haven't seen you in a while.
Nice to see you back and posting.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

Fredericia01 wrote:

RadarMan wrote:

Radar

😀 How ya been? Haven't seen you in a while.
Nice to see you back and posting.

Radar

I've had a long and deserved break away from all simming and related stuff ( kind of lost it when my friend Ludo passed away) but slowly getting back, have FS9 and FSX installed now, but have over 500 gigs of fs9 stuff on file, so thats what I'm concentrating on Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I know, I miss him too.
He enjoyed the Flight Sim and the people on the forum enjoyed him.

Glad you are getting back into the "game".

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

I know, I miss him too.
He enjoyed the Flight Sim and the people on the forum enjoyed him.

Glad you are getting back into the "game".

Radar

Thx. Radar - check out mu puter specs in the signature --- HEHE "oldtimer" but can handle allmost everything Smile

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😀 Looking good!
You must max it out, nice work!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...