Ive lost all visual signs of ai in my fsx

Archangelmj12 Guest

I have a fsx only Toshiba with 800 gigs . Ive worked with this since its release in 2007 2008, over the years with different add ons fsps etc and the very best in payware ive run into a severe problem. Im receiving up to 20 messages a day from tacpac that I am offending over 1000 users because I have a huge amount of ai showing. The problem is , my computers ramped up to its max, and the extreme program keeps it all together perfectly. How come I don't have any ai whatsoever showing on my end?, I have all of the traffic programs , etc., This was noticed a few weeks ago and ive went thru everything and done every variation in settings and im not getting any results. I had heard that maiw installations could wipe it out, its weird. not a plane in the sky anywhere on the planet. Anyone have any ideas or solutions? I was planning a reinstall, but I have a feeling that's going to ruin all of the add ons and sceneries. Ive went through overlapped sceneries before.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Drop in your disk 1 and choose repair.
It may bring it back but it also may load old (default) scenery over your new add-ons.

Radar

LT.COL.Lupas Guest

Idea Install the last version of your DirectX or put the CD1 fsx and choose repair option!

Good flight

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...