push back wont start or work on fsx help ctrl and p nothing

Pro Member Trainee
jasonturner Trainee

hi i have been getting my way around fsx i have sp2 installed and plenty add on i can't get push back to work i have added files to panel as i was told too for ground handling i press ctrl and p and nothing happens can anyone tell me if i need to download anything are what do i do to get this to work and push me back from gate basically i have fsx and accelleration installed on my high spec pc i have all airbus planes and quite a few boeing all my setting in fsx are set high my airport vehicles are set to low as well as road and sea traffic i have also vfr seenery of all uk installed and traffic 360 please help thanks again

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you press Ctl+P wait a while, it takes time to start.

Radar

cats7442 Guest

I think the key combination for pushback is - SHIFT+P

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...