Turning Left/Right with Push back

How do you turn the plane left/right on pushback like in real life? I have to push right back then use the engines to turn when i start taxiing. Surely there is a way to do this properly?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

as soon as you press shift + p press either 1 or 2 immediately to move left or right.

1 will turn to the left and 2 will turn to the right.(If you look at the plane from behind)

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

How do you turn the plane left/right on pushback like in real life? I have to push right back then use the engines to turn when i start taxiing. Surely there is a way to do this properly?

You may wish to add a gauge which allow you to specify distance before the turn starts, also has communicatons to ground crew etc.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=rcbgh-32.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search

Pro Member Trainee
azabro Trainee

Remember, 1 is to the left of 2 so it will turn left. and vice versa

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...