Cannot get Push back to work

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I have a problem with the push back. I can get the plane to push back but pressing the 1 or 2 key makes no difference to the direction. The plane will not turn.
Any ideas please

Simmy

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

This took me (beleave it or not) 2years to finally fugure out how to turn with Shift + P

I only discovered how to do it by mistake.

But its a simple....

Shift + P for pushback
Then stright after the release of Shift + P press 1 for left & 2 for right.

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Thanks for your reply but it still doesn't work in FSX. Works a treat in FS9

Simmy

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Oh... Well it is there i beleave so it should work the same...

I know you said it worked in FS9 but i was bored before seeing your post and i made a little video...

Although it is FS2004, it should all be the same in FSX.

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Thanks for the video clip. Still cannot get the 1 & 2 keys to work. Don't know why.

Simmy

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I'm no computer buff but is there something that needs altering or altering in one of the FSX files to correct the problem?

Pro Member Trainee
Mark Hyder (markhyder) Trainee

There is a free addin for pushback.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...