windows 10 32 bit x86, voice and missing upper frame.

grecianflavor Guest

hello to everyone,
I just downloaded FSX and I have the following problems. I hear either the control tower repeating the same sentence two and three times over , the same with co-pilot. I also dont have the upper frame that shows : world, aircraft ,option,help etc. I was running for a few years the simulator on vista and later on on windows 7 and 10 without problems on my DELL inspiron 15 R N5010 that had 4g ram and graphic card ATI radeon mobility. icore 7
Now I use a DELL JPS M1710,( my inspiron got a problem), which also has 4 g ram and geforce 7950gtx card.
Although it is older than the inspiron, I think it full fills the requirements to have a decent play.
Why do I get these problems? Bare in mind that I did repaired the download too.
Is there a friend who could identify whats going on? I only hope that I will be back on air soon.
Thank you all.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps with the menu bar, it's a start.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/34530/missing-menu-bar/

Radar

Mechanic 39 GUEST Guest

(1) Delete FSX on Win10, reinstall on Win7 and make trial run on Freeflight and Missions.

(2) Wait until final version of Win10 is available, then try FSX running once again.

Win 7 is better !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...