Hi, I downloaded and installed Skycar for fsx. However when I open it up most of the flight instruments are missing from it. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong. I use Windows 7 64 bit but the same problem was there when I used the 32 bit version of Windows 7. I am using FSX with acceleration.
1 Answers
Check the read-me that came with the download to see where he wants the gauges placed.
If he doesn't say the leave them in the folder of that aircraft.
If that's what you did and it didn't work, take another set out of the folder and put them in the main gauge folder.
Is this the one you used.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2963/fsx-moller-skycar-m400/
Let us know how you do.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain