PMDG 737NG and 777LR Error

Snoop-Dogg Guest

Okay so I own both PMDG's for P3D, but when I try to install it doesn't install because I get this stupid msg saying
"Installation cannot continue. Your registry does not show a valid Prepar3D(tm) installation location."

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Snoop-Dogg Guest

Never mind I fixed it... For all those who are wondering I did the following steps:
1.Press Start key (Windows key)+ R and that should open a window called "Run".
2.Enter "regedit" and pressy OK.
3.Once your in the registry editor go onto HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>LockheedMartin.
4.If you have P3D v3 then you are probably not using v2 so just delete the P3D v2 registry.
Hope it helps you!

Snoop-Dogg Guest

Okay so I thought it worked for both planes but the 777LR gets that same Error again so what do I do?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check your other post for my answer.

Radar

Mexicamote Guest

Hello everyone.

I got the fix to install PMDG products... Check this link:

This is a tutorial for install ORBX products in P3D v3 but this way is working to install PMDG products, too.

Good Luck!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...