FS Live Traffic

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello pilots! I've been reading in a Portuguese magazine about FS Live Traffic made by AirNav Systems. I read that a portuguese guy made it.
The article says that you can see every aircraft that lands in any airport and you can know its position (gate, parking position) I didn't finish reading that article so I don't know everything.

Well, my question is: does anyone has it? Do you know someone that use FS Live Traffic? Do you reccomend it?

I want to hear someone else's perpective about it.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I do have it, or did. It was a free demo download. I didn't really work out how to use it once it was installed. I managed to get a load of flight paths for AI traffic and follow other aircraft, but apart from that, I didn't know what else I was doing. Maybe I was doing something wrong, but it didn't do much for me 😞

I git it of the internet paid for it and it has never worked

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...