I've downloaded many aircraft over the years. I've returned to working FSX sim. I had to get a new computer running Win 10. loaded FSX onto new machine, now that I am adding add-on acft. there is a problem with texture(s) showing up. when I go into the texture files I have a white square with two blue triangle/mountains showing....when these are right clicked it reports un-able to open file. IS it a problem with win10? is there A Conversion program available to convert these to a file that is runnable in FSX
1 Answers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain