Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Help required to set up 3 screens to play Flight X simulator

3 screens - Help Needed! Guest

Hi

I have recently bought a new gaming set up: Modula 404 intel i5, SKT1150 Processer, Samsung hard drive & RX480 graphics card. All purchased primarily to play Flight X simulator.

I have bought 3 x Acer GN246HLBbid screens. My aim is to be able to play the sim with a view across all 3 as if l am sitting in the plane, with the cockpit around me.

Currently when l do manage to plug the screens in and adjust the settings to work across all screens, the view that l get outside of the plane is fine, but the minute l add the cockpit it is stretched & blurred.

I want to be able to stop the blurring but also be able to have different instruments on each screen / different panels on each screen that are in scale. I would like to be able to move and place different objects in each screen i.e. the compass on the left screen.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? Do l need to download anything to get it to work? I have seen many videos online of people having this set up but do not know where to look to find out how to make it happen.

Ask me any questions - this is the first time l have gone for a set up like this. All help appreciated!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi are you saying that I need to purchase this to game across 3 screens?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

No, most of us play it on one monitor.

Radar