Help required to set up 3 screens to play Flight X simulator

3 screens - Help Needed! Guest

Hi

I have recently bought a new gaming set up: Modula 404 intel i5, SKT1150 Processer, Samsung hard drive & RX480 graphics card. All purchased primarily to play Flight X simulator.

I have bought 3 x Acer GN246HLBbid screens. My aim is to be able to play the sim with a view across all 3 as if l am sitting in the plane, with the cockpit around me.

Currently when l do manage to plug the screens in and adjust the settings to work across all screens, the view that l get outside of the plane is fine, but the minute l add the cockpit it is stretched & blurred.

I want to be able to stop the blurring but also be able to have different instruments on each screen / different panels on each screen that are in scale. I would like to be able to move and place different objects in each screen i.e. the compass on the left screen.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? Do l need to download anything to get it to work? I have seen many videos online of people having this set up but do not know where to look to find out how to make it happen.

Ask me any questions - this is the first time l have gone for a set up like this. All help appreciated!

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi are you saying that I need to purchase this to game across 3 screens?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

No, most of us play it on one monitor.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...