I got Microsoft flight simulator and I headed directly into multiplayer, I quickly realized that i couldn't hear anyone and nobody could hear me. I have tried everything, port forwarding, sound settings, new mic, button changing. I can't figure it out. I have windows 10 in that helps.
1 Answers
Quite a bit of this going on.
See if these help.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/314160/discussions/1/541906348041878556/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain