LTBA Duplicate buildings

Geddownunder Guest

I downloaded the LTBA (Istanbul) FSX scenery from Flyaway. Looks great, other than duplicate buildings and aircraft parked over each other.

LTBA is loaded as No 1 on scenery list. I have MT6 loaded as well, so i went into it and disabled its LTBA, which removed the duplicates. I have also disabled MT6 totally, yet the duplicate buildings still appear.

Some how, the stock and the freeware are merging. I have seached for extra LTBA bgl files, but can't seem to locate it.

If I can't find the cure, then will have to remove the download, which will be a pity, as otherwise looks very good.

I have tried airport scanner, but it did not find any duplicates.

Ged

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...