Adding waypoints to airport

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

I am getting very confused. I have the PMDG 737-800 with the FMC and I was surprised to find that it has no departure waypoints for KPHL. I downloaded some waypoints which included some of the waypoints for KPHL taking off from runway 08. I looked in the PMDG folder and found a folder called SIDSTARS which had KPHL listed but did not have any departure waypoints listed. I type in one of the waypoints called MIFLN including the lat/lon information exactly as the other waypoints were listed. I then went to the PMDG 737, opened up the FMC and when I entered MIFLN it says not in the database. I know I am missing something but I don't know what. I am really surprised that the departure waypoints for KPHL are missing. It seems to be a simple matter of entering the waypoint and typing the lat/lon and away you go but this is not the case. Perhaps someone out there can stear me straight as to what the FMC is looking for and where it is.

Many thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...