Looking for a panel for a Cessna 170-B

Rick G Guest

Hi there! I found a download on another flightsim site, a Cessna 170B. I was looking forward to the download, as I used to fly Sky Divers years ago at drop zone down here in South Florida, flying the 170-B. Download went great, but when I went to fly it on FSX, panel view was dark, no panel to be had. Also, on an exterior view of the aircraft, appears to be no windshield? Needless to say the download was disappointing.

I thought about downloading a panel from another Cessna, maybe a 172, but the new 172 panels would show the switch for the electric flaps. I really don't know if that would be an issue, maybe someone out there might have an original panel for a 170-B, or even a panel from an older 172, straight tail like those back in 1959? Just curious......

Don't know what to do with the issue of the windshield? This download is such a nice aircraft, don't know why the developer put it out there like that?

Anyway, any thoughts and/or suggestions will be appreciated!

Thanks - Rick

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Rick G Guest

Wow! I found a FSX panel download for the Cessna 170B! Oh, and the panel came with the switch for electric flaps! Oh well, I will let it spoil me! What a sweet flying aircraft. Did a fantastic wheel landing on the first trip around the pattern!

This aircraft will be a keeper in my hangar for sure!

Thanks and happy flying! - Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...