C-130 flare problem

Edmeister Guest

Hi guys! I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but here goes.

I have the payware C130 from Just Flight and have not been able to get any satisfaction from them.

I'm having trouble firing the flares, When the icon is pushed nothing happens.

I've reloaded the plane twice and there is no change.

Does anyone else own the software who might be able help with what is happening?

The Just Flight/Captain Sim web site said to reinstall the plane which is what I did.

The Flyaway sim website is the best flight sim on the web. Everyone here is always so friendly and helpful.

Thanks, Edmeister

😀

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Shift +2, try that.

Radar

Edmeister Guest

I tried shift 2. It didn't work. I clicked the IR icon, nothing happened. I went to the FSX settings to see if maybe
I had changed a command key. No luck. I watched the you tube video. It was pretty cool. I watched the
firing procedures. I discovered that after you arm the guns, you can hit the L key to fire the guns. But I still can't
get the flares to work. If I figure it out I will let you know.

Thanks, Edmeister 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry.
Please do let us know, it will help others.

Here's a video of it firing flairs, he say's Shift +2 also.

Click the title on top of video to see it.

Radar

Edmeister Guest

Hi guys! I copy pasted the effects folder from FSX that I had stored on a flash drive, and it worked. The flares
work just fine now. Thanks! 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...