Is there any aircraft carrier I could download for FSX that does not use JAVA? I am a little hesitant to install JAVA based on some of the information about it effecting other programs. I would like to find an aircraft carrier for FSX that does not use JAVA like FS9 where it was very simple to install an aircraft carrier. I am speaking mainly of AIcarriers that requires JAVA for FSX. Thanks
1 Answers
This doesn't say anything about Java.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2618/fsx-aircraft-carrier-uss-nimitz/
I don't blame you, I wouldn't download Java either.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain