PMDG Boeing 747 Navigation Display giving incorrect SID info

ItaLiaNKiinG Guest

Hey guys, when I enter the SID I'm using in the APP/DEP page in the FMC and execute I get a solid line that goes straight off the runway and doesn't turn it just keeps going straight, however once I delete the SID which for instance mine was "SYKES7" the navigation line turns and goes to my next waypoint, any idea of what's going on? I watched a Youtube video explaining why and what to do but I forgot. Any help is much appreciated!!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here's a two part video.

Radar

ItaLiaNKiing Guest

That video doesn't contain the problem I'm having.. I am however doing everything right.

ItaLiaNKiinG Guest

Like I said I select my SID and runway number and the waypoints do show, but there's a individual line seperate from my waypoints that go straight off the runway and never stops, after execute it's a solid line just like my waypoints

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
ItaLiaNKiinG Guest

Still nothing related to my problem.. Can someone go into Prepar3D and do a departure out of KTPA and put the SID as SYKES7 on runway 1L and see if it does it for you? I'm pretty sure it will because I'm not doing anything wrong.

ItaLiaNKiinG Guest

Still need help here.. this is one thing that should be included in a lot of tutorials but isn't for some reason

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...