CH Pro Pedal Cable Connector

Pro Member Trainee
Wayne R Russ (waynerr) Trainee

Hello,

I have a set of Ch Pro Pedals. I have a new exterior USB cable I am in the middle of installing. I have made what I consider to be a Very Embarrassing mistake.

In the process of opening it up I have taken off the plug of the interior cable from the PCB. I did not watch carefully enough. I can install the exterior cable in its correct place on the PCB, JP4, just not the interior cable.

The interior cable can fit on one of two connectors on the PCB. On my board they are JP1 and JP2. The PCB is labeled 509-009 Rev 5.0.

Is there anyone there that can help me with which connector to plug the interior cable on to?

Thanks,

Wayne

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The simple way that will work correctly.
Contact them.

http://www.chproducts.com/13-28505-Contact-Us.php.html

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi Radarman,

Thanks. I contacted them first. They were the ones that supplied the new cable. I very much embarrassed contacted them again and told them I did not watched carefully. They said the PCB is an old board. They said I should not experiment trying the plugs in different positions. They do not sell the boards to the public. There is too much chance of frying the board.

They were very nice people to work with. They did give me one answer, but that did not work. I could not get any more answers from them. I guess I wore out my welcome then.

Thanks for your reply,

Wayne

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See how much it would cost if you took it into a electronics repair shop.
One that fixes TV's and small appliances.

Nothing to lose.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Hi,
As I can tell, The internal plug could go over JP1, or JP2 on the PCB. JP1 is labeled,

JP!

5V
A0
A1
A2
A3
0V
A4
A5
A6
A7
A8

JP2 is labeled.

C4
C3
C1
R1
R2
C2
C7
R3
R4
C5
C6

As I see. the plug fits over 5V and 0V Would it make sense the plug would fit there, or
would it fit JP2. ?

I think it would cost me more to see a TV Tech. than I paid for the pedals first. Would someone try to help get the pedals to survive ?

Thanks,

Wayne

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...