Phoenix Simulation Concorde Professional

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Hi, just come across this amazing looking concorde.

www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk

just scroll down the page to see a complete list of features!
Looks fantastic.

Its commercial software but for all the features you get with it i think its a bargain!

Its available for download i think, but im getting mine on a CD from justflight.com (direct link: http://www.justflight.com/en/(d3iacs2mqswtulad3idpkqjg)/index.aspx) because there was a limited edition that came with a 2 hour DVD of a concorde flight from London to New York with a guy explaining all the checks he has to do and commentry throughought the flight.

The CD version isn't released for another week yet......cant wait!!!!!!

[edit: BAD SPELLING!]

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yip - I have the same special edition (there aren't many left!) on order - the DVD will be great too.... but I think the add-on will be THE addon of 2005 !

High hopes or what!

For others that like the full airliner sims; the Wilco Embraer ERJ145 was released today - mine should be with me in 2 days ! Looks a very similar plane to the CRJ but hopefully lots of goodies of its all !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...