Vickers Super VC10 Simulation released

David Chester Guest

Hi,

My appologies to the site owners if advertising is not allowed but I can't see anything in the forum rules about it. I will try to keep it minimal anyway. How can I get an advert on the front page of this site?

I have also just paid my $5 although your system won't let me log in so this will probably say I'm annonymous or something! I am not trying to hide and I am looking forward to participating in these forums when accounts sort out my registration problem.

I am proud to announce that I have just released an FS2004 (and 2002) Vickers Super VC10 simulation add-on.

The product features a detailed Virtual Cockpit, bright 2D panel with all around views and excellent flight dynamics. It comes with BOAC and British Airways liveries and also an RAF K3/K4 variant with deployable refueling hoses. There is also a special AI version of this which automatically deploys the hoses between 16500 and 25500 feet altitude for refueling fun! This has taken 9 months to complete and I am delighted to be able to show it off to you now.

Please click on the link below for more information.

David Chester
http://www.vc10.com

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
David Chester (DChester) Trainee

Thank you!

What is the difference between Story text and Extended Text please? Is there some link between the two?

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Basically, story text is brief summary that is included on the homepage. The extended text is what you get when you click on Read More to read the full article. Hope this makes sense.

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Hi David Chester
I digress slightly but only to let you know that the VC10 has many happy memories for me. My wife and I were regular passengers on the twice weeky flights from Brize to Cyprus in the 70's and early 80's - I renewed my acquaintance with them again in the late 80's in Hongkong when a family friend was one of the crew on the trooping planes. Through him we entertained the crew when they visited. To cut a long story short - my daughter is now married to one of the crew and lives in the village of Brize Norton. My son-in-law is still with the RAF and is a crew member on the BAE146's flying out of Northolt.
I have flown with many of the world airlines but none gave the same feeling of comfort or security as the VC10 - even though it was always a 'dry' flight!!! 😞
I am now off to download the newest edition. 😂

Pro Member Trainee

davec wrote:

Hi David Chester
I digress slightly but only to let you know that the VC10 has many happy memories for me. My wife and I were regular passengers on the twice weeky flights from Brize to Cyprus in the 70's and early 80's - I renewed my acquaintance with them again in the late 80's in Hongkong when a family friend was one of the crew on the trooping planes. Through him we entertained the crew when they visited. To cut a long story short - my daughter is now married to one of the crew and lives in the village of Brize Norton. My son-in-law is still with the RAF and is a crew member on the BAE146's flying out of Northolt.
I have flown with many of the world airlines but none gave the same feeling of comfort or security as the VC10 - even though it was always a 'dry' flight!!! 😞

I have only had the good fortune to fly on a VC10 twice. Once of those occasions was out of Hong Kong Kai Tak in 1978. (I was on a world trip and I'd been on several different aircraft including 747s and DC9s. Immediately before it was a Tristar I think). I was absolutely gobsmacked by 2 things. First it took off like a rocket, and secondly once airborne and the power reduced the cabin fell almost completely silent. It was a very eerie experience!

David

Pro Member Trainee

davec wrote:

Hi,

Did you buy our VC10 sim?

The only David C I have who has purchased our VC10 has given an invalid email address and so I cannot send the serial number key!

Was this you?

If it was then please email me your full name and postal address that you used to pay and your correct email address and I will forward your serial number and download details.

If it wasn't you then please ignore this message 🙂

David

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...