Joystick forces compared to Fs2002

Wile E Coyote Guest

Since I bought Fs2004 I've noticed that the G forces were decreased (using SideWinder Force Feadback 2) compared to Fs2002.

Suddenly trimming is not needed due to weak G froces.
When taxing the Boeing 737, bumps on the ground are almost not sensed.
When taking off, I can hardly feel air resistance and the nose raises too high.
Non of these things had occurred when I used Fs2002.
* The Joystick is OK and is working properly.

Has anyone noticed this phenomenon in Fs2004?
Is it possible to fix the problem?
(Or maybe it's only my Flight Simulator?)

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
fyremanbill Trainee

I've experienced very similar conditions with my Sidewinder as well. I have also noticed that one of the aircraft (not sure which one) exhibits excessive g-forces when taxiing speed increases to the point I actually have to let go of the stick so that it doesn't yank my shoulder out of place! No idea what causes these various actions - thought it was just my joystick!

Actually I ment that the forces are LIGHTER than the 2002 version.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...