MILITARY TRAFFIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pro Member Trainee
Kyle (MAVIRICKII) Trainee

I have been wondering about this for a while, how do you get military traffic into your FS, I have seen it in a few downloads pictures. I would apreciate it if some one would hook me up with a link er sumthin.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

MAVIRICKII wrote:

I have been wondering about this for a while, how do you get military traffic into your FS, I have seen it in a few downloads pictures. I would apreciate it if some one would hook me up with a link er sumthin.

http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=192

Pro Member Trainee

Thanks, but do you know how to get something like that for free?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I didn't see any for free but I'll keep looking. 🙂

Pro Member Trainee

ah thanks man

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

I bought that but I'm yet to see a military plane anywhere, even taking off from raf bases

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...