I have been wondering about this for a while, how do you get military traffic into your FS, I have seen it in a few downloads pictures. I would apreciate it if some one would hook me up with a link er sumthin.
5 Answers
MAVIRICKII wrote:
I have been wondering about this for a while, how do you get military traffic into your FS, I have seen it in a few downloads pictures. I would apreciate it if some one would hook me up with a link er sumthin.
Thanks, but do you know how to get something like that for free?
I didn't see any for free but I'll keep looking. 🙂
ah thanks man
I bought that but I'm yet to see a military plane anywhere, even taking off from raf bases
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
First Officer