Opens doors

Pro Member Trainee
Sindre Henriksen (gothgod) Trainee

Hi you people here on flyawaysimulation.

I'm a 22 year old kid from norway.
I have download tons of planes and helicopters.
But there is something I am wondering about!
I have a cd back home with movies from a Lockheed C-130 Hercules plane and on the movie the person which is playing what ever game the movie is from, he clicks on some buttons and the back door on the plane opens and a Humwee is driving out!
And I also have seen a picture of the Antonov 124 I think it is with the whole nose head is opend!
What I am wondering about is how it is done?
What do I need to do, to get this to work?

Please help me!

Sincerly
Sindre 22 Norway

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

The C-130 is the Captain Sim model (payware). I don't know if the feature is available on other 130s.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Shift E then quickly press 1-4 if u press shift e the main door will open but in the captain sim c-130 u have to press shift 2 then look for ramp turn on the power and lower and raise the ramps

Hope that helps

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

sometimes the tailhook button and wing fold will open doors and make things appear

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...