I am Carl and new to this site. I am still using fs 2004. For the past couple of months, I have been unable to get real weather. Is this a server problem, or is it a problem on my end. If it is the latter, can you provide some help?
1 Answers
Microsoft no longer backs up real weather.
You have to buy an add-on.
Here is one that's free, no I have never used it.
If you want to experiment.
https://www.fsrealwx.net/index.php/20-blog/41-fsrealwx-3-0-close-beta

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain