Add-Ons Not Working at all!

Liammarkhamm Guest

I have installed some Add-Ons for FSX and none of them are working, this involves Repaints, Sound and Gauge involved mods. I have disabled Direct X 10 and it still does not work. I have searched high and low on the internet and I have found no solution. My friend and I have installed the exact same mods, they work for him but not for me.

Best Regards,
Liam
Basically a Noob

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

One of your problems is that if you can't get the first add-on working you just try another.
Your loading FSX up with dead downloads all interfering with each other.
Load one at a time, if it doesn't work delete all of it before trying another.
Read this over and see if it helps.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/

Radar

Liammarkhamm Guest

That is not the case, they just are not working. We done them 1 by 1 originally

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OK.
Did you try any of these tutorials.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/

Radar

Liammarkhamm Guest

Yes, we have tried them, they don't work. FSX is not recognizing any of the mods, no matter what mod it is. Works on my friends computer, not mine, we have done the exact same thing

Barrie Goldsmith Guest

Make sure that you have the FSUIPC installed into your modules folder found in the root folder of FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...