When trying to start FS9 using Disk 4 I get dialog box message: "Please log in with administrator privileges and try again." I am in as the only administrator on two different machines. This happens while using Windows 7 and Windows 10. Is there a way to overcome this?
1 Answers
There is a patch (crack) here so you don't have to put disk 4 in.
You just click on the desktop icon and it starts.
Here is the link to it.
Read carefully, there are two different cracks, one for the initial install and one for the initial install plus a free update.
Crack 9 or 9.1.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15244/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004-v91-no-cd-patch/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain