A380 fuel pump start

Pro Member Trainee
Ghost1989 Trainee

I downloaded the a380 and the I cant seem to get the buttons for the fuel pumps to work  or find any keys associated with turning them on as I run my mouse across them it identifies them as fuel pump switches but cant then them in or off. Anyone know how I can get this to work or is there a way to copy it from the a321 setup?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if this helps, he has quite a few videos.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just found this elsewhere, see if it works.

If you look at the Fuel section in the 737-800 aircraft.cfg and change the line electric_pump=0 to electric_pump=1 your fuel switches will function.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ghost1989 Trainee

Dosent let me edit the file 

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It must give you a message, what is it.

Try it as administrator.

Right click Notepad and "Run As Administrator". Then open the file you are trying to edit, and you should be able to save now.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...