Complete Ortho Scenery for Australia missing yOrtho4xp folde

Pro Member Trainee
Bassman67 Trainee

Instructions in download refer to four different yOrth4xp_overlays folders however there is only one in the download and it's name is different than those in the instructions in that it does not refer to XP11, XP10, HDv4 nor HDv3 Please clarify?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Bassman67 Trainee

Totally understand how scenery works in xPlane11🙂 What I am questioning is the reference in the instruction to four yOrtho files when there is only one. Any ideas🤔

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

The text instructions in the archive seem to have an error.

For the AU photoreal there is only one folder of overlays called "yOrtho4XP_Overlays".

These are the ones to use.  Sorry for the confusion. 😊

Pro Member Trainee
Bassman67 Trainee

Thankyou. Maybe time to update the instructions😉

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Thanks for the heads-up.  We're on it 😉

Pro Member Trainee
TinkerNZ Trainee

I downloaded this scenery in May, a month after, and nothing has changed yet so I had the same question as Bassman67. Hunting around for for an answer. Time to get this sorted please.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...