Rudder response very erratic after many attempts to calibrate using FSUICP. Since the pedals were 15-18 years old I decided to order new ones. In the interim I programmed the twist grip on my Logitec joy stick to the rudder assignment which funcioned flawlessly. This I believed proved that the CH pedals were at fault. The new pedals arrived & after connecting same, the performance was as erratic as the old pedals. I am running out of ideas & hope that someone can offer a solution.
Thanks
CRV
1 Answers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain